Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where are my manners?

How did I start this blog and not introduce myself? I just jumped into my issues (that's so me!).  Well my name is Vanessa and I'm currently 24 years old. I'll be twenty five in 3 months, whoop whoop! Ha ha. Actually I'm not not THAT excited. I'll be twenty five and still haven't started or found a career =( Is that bad? Anyway...

I'm a native New Yorker (and not UPSTATE NY either). I'm silly as hell. I love all things Tina Fey (I'm watching a 30 Rock marathon as I type!) and Jason Segel (I am like in love with him). I have been in a relationship for 4 years and my boyfriend is my best friend (literally...he's the best and he puts up with all of my shit. I'm ridiculously temperamental.) I looooooove Harry Potter and crosswords and Sudoku. I watch so much TV that it is ridiculous and I prefer older TV shows (Wayans Bros., Martin, Cosby Show, The Parkers, My Wife and Kids...black sitcoms much? teehee.)

Ummm..what else?

I love liquid eyeliner.  I really wear it just about everyday and it must be thick and extended past my eye lids. VERY DRAMATIC-LIKE.  I love high heels but never wear them. I am so NOT glamorous and am not a glamor (sp?) girl.

I like telling dirty jokes and talking about immature/inappropriate things.  But sometimes I am VERY classy and lady-like, I promise. I guess I'm the person that I need to be when I need to be her. But I prefer being silly =)

Hmmm...

Oh yea, my favorite songs are about booty shaking and booty clapping and ignorant shit. But I can't help it, they are SO DAMN catchy! I love 'em! Needless to say I love to dance and go out to bars and lounges and stuff. I don't like socializing, but I like being out. Being stuck in the house drives me nuts (yet I'm always there).

I live at home with my parents. In the basement. With my boyfriend. It's weird. Unconventional. and UNUSUAL. I know. I hate telling people because I know how weird it sounds...and how weird IT IS. I wasn't thinking when we came up with this living situation. If I could go back in time I would do it differently (at least I'm honest).

I'll make this short (HA!)...

I have a B.A. in Speech Pathology with a minor in English, but I'm thinking about getting a Master's to be a Physician's Assistant (they basically do what MD's do but can't write prescriptions). But I really want to write for TV (I think I could write some kick-ass TV shows) and/or be a plus size model because I want people to dress me up and do my make up and make me prettyful. I don't want to be famous, I just want to do something different. And I want to make an impact and help people (how cliche). I just can't have a conventional job or life. It's just not for me. I have the attention span of a goldfish (well not really but you get it...).

Let me stop now because I really can go on FOREVER.
MsKnowItAll
(P.S. I don't ... that's the irony ... get it?)



No comments:

Post a Comment